Attic Insulation and Decontamination
If pests have wrecked your insulation, it’s easy to repair it with Rowland Pest Management. We offer services to decontaminate your attic and install fresh, updated insulation. We’ll erase any sign of an infestation or other issue, giving you a safe and clean home.
Erase Signs of an Infestation
Pests aren’t the cleanest house guests. They can leave behind droppings, urine, and saliva that harbor bacteria, putting you and your family at risk. Typical household cleaners aren’t enough to decontaminate the area, and trying to do it on your own can lead to even more problems. Our attic restoration program is proven to make your home safe again. Here’s what we do:
- Inspect your home to find the affected areas and determine how bad the damage is.
- Make recommendations for repairs, including pipework, roof patching, and wiring.
- Completely remove old, damaged insulation.
- Clean and sanitize the area with disinfectant, sanitizer, and virucide to make sure there’s no lingering bacteria.
- Install brand new insulation and complete necessary repairs.
Get a Free Estimate
How Attic Decontamination Works
We like to keep our customers informed, which is why we let you know exactly how we decontaminate your attic. First, we remove the previous insulation using a special hose to minimize contact. We’ll use a special formulation that includes a disinfectant, sanitizer, and virucide to decontaminate the attic and on the new insulation. Then, we blow in new long fiber fiberglass insulation. This type of insulation does not allow fibers to become airborne like other insulation products, keeping your air clean and safe. If you have any questions during treatment, we’ll be more than happy to answer them.
Same-Day Service Available
If your attic is making you feel uneasy, give us a call today! We offer same-day service for our attic insulation and decontamination, so we can get started with your inspection right away. To combat busy weekdays, we also offer Saturday appointments. When you work with Rowland Pest Management, we’ll always find a treatment time that works for you!
Dangers Of Animals Taking Residence In Your Attic
Your attic is no place for animals. Not only are they a nuisance, but they can also carry harmful diseases that can cause a host of health problems, including allergies, respiratory issues, neurological problems, blindness, and more. Here's a look at some of the dangers posed by animals in your attic:
- Animals can carry rabies, hantavirus, and salmonella. These diseases can cause severe neurological problems, respiratory problems, gastrointestinal issues, and even death in some cases.
- Their urine and feces can contaminate insulation, which can lead to mold growth.
- Their claws and teeth can damage wiring, pipes, and ductwork. And their constant scratching and chewing can create holes in your walls and ceiling, which can let in rain, snow, and other outside elements.
In short, having animals in your attic is a health and safety hazard for you and your family. If you suspect that you have animals in your attic, it's important to contact a professional Wildlife Removal company to safely remove them and clean the area.
Financing Is Available
We are proud to partner with the trusted third-party financier, Greensky. This gives our customers access to the financing they need to address today's problems. There are a variety of financing options available through Greensky, so you can find the perfect fit for your needs. Whether you're looking for a short-term loan to cover an unexpected repair or a long-term loan for a major project, we can help you get the financing you need.
Benefits of Insulation
If you have older insulation in your attic or don’t have any at all, then your home isn’t as efficient as it could be. Proper attic insulation has a variety of benefits, such as:
- Lowering the cost of heating and cooling your home.
- Giving you better air quality inside.
- Increasing your home’s value.
- Deterring pest infestations.
- Preventing frozen pipes.
- Reducing noise.
- Prolonging the life of your roof.
Safe Treatment with Reduced-Risk Products
We treat every home as if it were our own. That includes using reduced-risk products in all of our services. You’ll never have to worry about harsh chemicals being used in and around your home. The safety of your family is our number one priority, and it shows in everything we do