Pest Control in Winter Springs
It’s common for pests to find their way into your home while searching for food, water, and shelter. But that doesn’t mean they have to stay there! No matter what pests you have or where they’re hiding, Rowland Pest Management has a solution for you. We customize our treatments based on your home, giving you the most efficient care possible.
Our exterminators in Winter Springs will protect you from:
- And more!
Same-Day and Saturday Service
Don’t wait to get rid of pests, call Rowland Pest Management today! We offer same-day pest control in Winter Springs, so we’ll be at your door within just a few hours, ready to start treatment. We also offer Saturday appointments to accommodate busy weekdays, so there’s always a treatment time that’s perfect for your schedule.
Get a Free Estimate
Family-Friendly Relief from Pests
Our top priority is protecting your family from pests, and we’re dedicated to doing our job as safely as possible. That includes using reduced-risk products for all of our pest control services. These products are still effective against pests, but they’re safe to use around your kids and pets. It’s worry-free relief that you can count on!
Our pest control in Winter Springs includes:
- A custom treatment plan based on your home’s needs.
- Targeted interior treatments to eliminate existing pests.
- Exterior treatments to create a protective bubble.
- Quarterly visits to ensure you’re protected year-round.
- Free retreatments between scheduled services.
Termite Treatment in Winter Springs
Termites often stay out of sight, hiding deep within your home’s structure. This gives them plenty of time to chew through the wooden supports, causing thousands of dollars in damages. To stop termites in their tracks, trust our termite treatment in Winter Springs. We can eliminate existing infestations while protecting your home for the future, giving you the best of both worlds.
Our termite control includes:
- A thorough inspection to search for signs of termite damage.
- A custom treatment based on the severity and location of the infestation.
- Complete elimination of termites with products that are both safe and effective.
- Lasting protection, so you don’t have to worry about termites again.
Rodent Control in Winter Springs
If you’re hearing scratching in the walls or find small droppings inside, chances are you have a rodent infestation. Unlike DIY options that only offer short-term relief, our rodent control in Winter Springs gets to the source of the problem to give you long-term protection. Rats, mice, and even squirrels don’t stand a chance against our exterminators!
When you partner with us for rodent removal, we will:
- Set traps in your attic, wall voids, and other places where rodents are present.
- Regularly check the traps, emptying and resetting them as needed.
- Complete exclusion repairs to seal off entry points and stop future infestations.
- Install monitoring stations to keep your home protected 24/7.
Wildlife Removal in Winter Springs
Raccoons and opossums are big animals, but that doesn’t mean they can’t wiggle their way into your home. Once they’re inside, wild animals can get trapped and start causing chaos, damaging insulation, drywall, and making a mess. In order to safely get rid of them, trust our wildlife removal in Winter Springs. We know how to ensure both the animals and your family are unharmed, which is why it’s always best to trust the professionals.
When you choose our wildlife removal, our exterminators will:
- Inspect your home to find where animals are hiding and how they got inside.
- Set up humane traps to contain the animals and stop them from causing more damage.
- Frequently check the traps, removing and relocating animals as they’re caught.
- Complete repairs to stop future wildlife from moving in.
We Protect Bats
Bats are a protected animal in Florida, so we will never knowingly harm or kill them. Instead, we’ll install one-way doors that allow the bats to leave your home but prevent them from entering. We’ll also seal off holes in your roof or attic to stop bats from flying inside.