Pest Control in Casselberry
Finding a few ants in the kitchen or a silverfish in the bathroom might not seem like a big deal, but one pest can quickly turn into a full-blown infestation before you know it. All it takes is one unsealed utility line, a crack in the foundation, or another small gap for pests to enter your home. When that happens, trust Rowland Pest Management.
Our pest control in Casselberry covers pests such as:
- And more!
Convenient Saturday Scheduling
You have a busy life, we get it! To ensure there’s always a treatment time that works with your schedule, we offer convenient Saturday appointments. If you need immediate relief, we also have same-day pest control in Casselberry. All you have to do is give us a call and we’ll be there in no time.
Get a Free Estimate
Custom Treatment from Local Exterminators
Our pest control in Casselberry starts with a thorough inspection of your home to look for entry points and signs of pest activity. This lets us understand what’s going on in your home and create a custom treatment plan based on our findings. We’ll also address any questions or concerns you have, so you know exactly what to expect.
When you partner with us for pest control, we will:
- Eliminate pests with family-friendly interior treatments.
- Prevent future infestations by treating along the perimeter of your home.
- Schedule quarterly visits to keep pests at bay all year long.
- Re-treat for free if pests come back between scheduled services.
Termite Treatment in Casselberry
A single termite colony can have hundreds of thousands of insects, meaning the ones you see are just a fraction of the total infestation. Their large numbers also make it easy for termites to quickly cause large amounts of damage to your home, leaving you with an expensive repair bill. If you want to protect both your home and wallet, trust our termite treatment in Casselberry. Our exterminators will eliminate the existing infestation and give you long-lasting protection.
Signs you need termite control include:
- Mud tubes on your home’s exterior or foundation.
- Discarded wings that look like fish scales.
- Uneven or excessively squeaky floors.
- Hollow-sounding or damaged wood.
- Peeling paint that looks like water damage.
Feel Safe with Family-Friendly Products
DIY treatments might seem like a good idea, but they can contain harsh chemicals that you don’t want in your home. Our pest control in Casselberry is different. We use reduced-risk products that are safe for your family and the environment. You won’t have to worry about kids or pets accidentally getting ahold of spray bottles or bait stations.
Rodent Control in Casselberry
Rats, mice, and even squirrels are common pest invaders. They can easily scale your home, looking for small entry points in the siding and roof. Once inside, rodents can spread diseases like hantavirus and salmonella, cause bodily harm, and damage your home. Whether you suspect you have an infestation or want to prevent one, our rodent control in Casselberry can help.
When you partner with us for rodent control, we will:
- Carefully place traps in areas that rodents frequent.
- Check and reset traps frequently.
- Seal off entry points to stop future rodent infestations.
- Install monitoring stations around your home’s perimeter.
Wildlife Removal in Casselberry
They might not seem intimidating at first, but it’s important to remember that wild animals are just that—wild. If they feel threatened, they’ll do whatever is needed to protect themselves like biting, scratching, and wrecking your home while trying to escape. Instead of putting yourself at risk, leave the wildlife control to the professionals. We’ll get the job done safely, ensuring no one gets hurt.
Our wildlife removal includes:
- Strategically-placed traps in places that animals are hiding.
- Trap and release procedures that relocate the animals far away from your home.
- Repairs to seal off entry points and stop other animals from coming inside.
- One-way exits to stop flying animals like bats from getting stuck in your attic.
Are you tired of sharing your backyard with wasps? Don't let these stinging insects put you at risk any longer. Trust our wasp control in Casselberry to eliminate them quickly and safely. Our wasp treatment includes:
- Free inspection to find all existing nests
- Fast-acting products to calm down wasps and eliminate them
- Removal of empty nests to prevent other insects from moving in
- Professional equipment to get the job done without any strings
But how do you identify a wasp? These insects are typically black and yellow with slender bodies and long wings. They can hide inside playgrounds, under patio furniture, and inside garages, making them a nuisance to have around.
Don't try to eliminate wasps on your own and put yourself at risk of multiple stings. Trust our wasp removal experts to handle the job safely and efficiently.