Pest Control in Central Florida
No one wants to share their home with pests, and with Rowland Pest Management, you don’t have to! Whether you have roaches in the garage, ants in the kitchen, or anything in between, we have the solution for you. Our exterminators work quickly to clear out your existing infestation while protecting you from future problems.
We treat for pests such as:
- And more!
Get a Free Estimate
Custom Treatment for Long-Lasting Results
Every home is unique, which is why every pest control plan is too. We’ll start our first visit by completing a thorough inspection of your home. We’ll search it from top to bottom for signs of pests, like nesting material, damages, and droppings. Once we’re done inside, we’ll inspect the outside for potential entry points. Our exterminators will determine what pests are present and how severe the infestation is, then give you their expert recommendations.
When you partner with us for pest control, we will:
- Create a custom treatment plan and review it with you so there are no surprises later.
- Target existing pests with interior treatments that are safe for kids and pets.
- Protect against future infestations with exterior treatments.
- Schedule regular visits to ensure you’re protected all year long.
- Re-treat for free if you have a problem between scheduled services.
Mosquito Control In Central Florida
Mosquitoes are particularly annoying pests, not to mention dangerous. They can transmit diseases like malaria, dengue, and West Nile virus. If you’re looking for an effective way to keep your family safe, we also offer mosquito control. Our services eliminate mosquitoes at their source, so it’s much more effective than sprays or candles that only repel mosquitoes.
Our mosquito control includes:
- An inspection to find sources of stagnant water where mosquitoes are breeding.
- Treatment with family-friendly products that are undetectable once they dry.
- A protective barrier around your yard that keeps mosquitoes out.
- Recurring treatments throughout the year.
Fire Ant Control In Central Florida
A single fire ant colony can house hundreds of thousands of insects, making it difficult to get rid of on your own. These ants can also sting and bite, leaving behind painful welts and even causing allergic reactions. To get the job done right, trust our fire ant control. We have the right equipment and know-how to eliminate the colony without anyone getting hurt.
Convenient Same-Day Scheduling
When you find pests, you want them gone—and fast! Nothing is faster than our same-day pest control. All you have to do is give us a call and we’ll be at your door within a few hours, ready to jump into action. We also have Saturday appointments available, so we accommodate even the busiest of schedules.
Flea Control In Central Florida
If you live near the woods or have pets, you’re probably familiar with fleas. But an infestation can happen to anyone! Fleas can easily hop onto the bottom of your pant leg and hitchhike inside. Then, they hide in your bedding, furniture, and every other little space. Our flea control will ensure that every single bug is removed, no matter how well they’re hiding.
Signs of a flea infestation include:
- Your pet is scratching more than usual.
- There are small black dots on your pets fur.
- There are small, dark specks on your floors or furniture (flea droppings).
- You or someone in your home has bite marks that look like small, red bumps.
Family-Friendly Relief from Pests
Finding pests in your home is overwhelming, but eliminating them is easy with Rowland Pest Management. We treat your home as if it were our own, which includes using reduced-risk products. We never use harmful pesticides or chemicals, so there’s no harm done to the environment or your family.
Areas We Service in Florida
As a locally-owned business, we’re always willing to go the extra mile and help our neighbors achieve pest-free homes. We’re proud to service areas throughout Central Florida, including: