Lake Nona is a community of the future, thoughtfully planned, providing residents with everything they need to live comfortably.
But pests don't care about the planning or thought that went into developing the community, and even places like Lake Nona have to worry about pest problems.
But with Rowland Pest Management, you can get the best Orange County pest control to keep your residential or commercial property safe from pests.
Residential Pest Control In Lake Nona
While the homes in Lake Nona may be picture-perfect on the outside, insects and animals can make their way inside and wreak havoc, causing many problems. Some of these problems include spreading diseases and causing damage, so it's essential to have the right pest control experts to help.
At Rowland Pest Management, we are a family-owned and operated company that will treat your home like our own, ensuring the utmost care. Our residential pest control process for Lake Nona homeowners includes:
- Inspection of the interior and exterior of the property to identify pest issues.
- Review of our findings and a recommended treatment plan, providing a quote and other necessary information.
- Interior treatment that targets active pests using child and pet-friendly baits, spraying only when necessary
- The exterior treatment utilizes a three-step process to eliminate pests and create a protective barrier.
- Quarterly re-treatments of the exterior to keep your home protected from pests year-round.
- Free reservices between scheduled treatments if necessary.
Contact us at Rowland Pest Management and request a free inspection to get started with the best pest protection.
Commercial Pest Control In Lake Nona
Business owners already have a lot to worry about, from ensuring that customers are satisfied, keeping employees happy, and providing a safe environment. Adding pest control to this already long list of responsibilities is a lot to ask, but keeping pests away is necessary to keep everyone safe.
To assist area businesses, Rowland Pest Management offers commercial pest control services that include:
- Inspection of your property to identify active pest problems.
- Treatments targeted to your needs, eliminating active pests and preventing new ones in a three-step process.
- Quarterly follow-up services to keep your business protected year-round.
At Rowland Pest Management, we deliver exceptional services, and as we continue to grow, we continue to maintain the small business approach with which we started. You can expect free inspections, same-day services, and our guarantee when you work with us. So reach out to Rowland Pest Management today!
Are You Making Your Lake Nona Property A Target For Rodents?
Rodents such as mice and rats are some of the most common and worst home invaders. More than any other pest, rodents spread diseases and parasites, create damage, and more. As opportunistic critters, rodents will take advantage of resources that are easily accessible. It would be best to do what you can to make your property less attractive to these pests.
Here are some ways you might be making your property a target for rodents:
- Providing food to rodents if you have bird feeders, open garbage cans, food debris, or poorly stored food.
- Giving harborage to rodents if your yard is overgrown or has debris or your home is cluttered and disorganized.
- Providing water sources to rodents if you have leaking pipes, faucets, and puddles.
- Providing entry points to rodents if there are gaps around windows and doors, cracks in the foundation, and other holes in your home's exterior.
Call Rowland Pest Management for rodent control assistance if you already have an active rodent problem or want to prevent one from happening.
Lake Nona's Guide To Preventing Bats Around Your Property
You wouldn't want bats inside your home, though it may not seem bad for them to live in your yard, mainly because they help with insect control and reduce populations of pests like mosquitoes. But bats can ruin furniture and other items and spread disease through their droppings. As you can see, this makes it essential to keep them away from your home and yard.
Here are some prevention tips you can use around your Lake Nona property to deter bats from making themselves at home:
Remove Access To Your Home:
- Install chimney caps and vent covers
- Ensure windows and doors have undamaged screens
- Fill in gaps around windows and doors
- Repair any damage along the roofline
- Get rid of dead trees
- Keep lights on at night
- Install noisemakers around your property
Remove Water Sources:
- Remove bird baths and fountains
- Place nets over ponds
Remove Food Sources:
- Treat ponds and other standing water to keep mosquitoes away
- Reduce the number of flowers in your yard, especially night bloomers
- Put netting on fruit trees
Get expert help with bats by calling us at Rowland Pest Management. We can also assist with deterring prey insects that attract bats with our residential pest control services!