Pest Control in Longwood, FL
Professional Pest Control Experts You Can Count On
When pests get inside your home or make themselves comfortable in your outdoor space, it can put a damper on get-togethers and even be detrimental to your health. Our team at Rowland Pest Management, Inc has customizable pest control programs that make eliminating even the deadliest bloodsuckers a snap! Our professional exterminators employ the safest methods and products to ensure treatments are effective and long-lasting.
Working with us means you get:
- Open, easy communication
- Financing options
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction
- Customized pest control programs
We always make sure to discuss your needs first, so we understand your situation and can select the proper treatments that will yield long-term results. As a family-owned and operated company, we care about your and your family’s safety and well-being. Our priority will always be ensuring that you receive personalized programs for complete satisfaction every time.
For more information on our pest control services, call our Longwood team at (407) 456-8336.
Comprehensive Pest Control Solutions
Our process begins with an inspection of your property’s interior and exterior to pinpoint the areas insects and pests frequent most. Next, we select the appropriate treatments and spray both inside and outside your property. We also make sure your foundation is protected with a residual liquid insecticide. This ensures doorsteps, windows, eaves, and shrub roots don’t attract insect activity.
Our process is designed to target insects, including:
- Cockroaches: These stealthy pests are known to infest your home without you even knowing it. Because they prefer dark and moist places, they hide out in areas you probably don’t visit often and would never know they were there. What makes cockroaches even more of a nuisance is that they will make their presence known when you least expect it. You might think store-bought spray will take these guys out, but you may not be getting to the source. It’s important to remember that they can spread disease and be dangerous health risks to you and your family. They also breed rapidly, so make sure to call our team to eliminate these pesky crawlers once and for all.
- Ants: Ants are the consummate pests that can always make your skin crawl. They swarm like crazy on one thing, and it’s like watching a live horror movie in progress. You’ve likely had one too many encounters with ants when you set down a piece of food and return to it only to find these annoying insects crawling all over your delicious meal. Ants don’t care about your personal space and would sooner take over if you’re not careful. If you’re ready to get these pests out of your home or office once and for all, it’s time to call in our specialists to help!
- Bees, Wasps, and Hornets: If you’ve ever been stung by a bee, wasp, or hornet after just having set foot outside your door, you know what a hassle these flying pests can be. Bees, wasps, and hornets tend to pose a significant problem in the spring and summer when things are warming up, and you just want to soak up some sun. In some situations, these insects can be deadly if you or a family member is allergic. Don’t wait around to find out. Let us eliminate these flying invaders so you can come and go as you please and not have to worry about being attacked.
- Fleas and Ticks: Dogs, cats, and other domesticated animals are infamous for attracting fleas and ticks. Once they get inside, your house is infested! Not only do your pets have to worry about being bitten, but you have to be cautious as well. These biting insects don’t discriminate when it comes to getting the nutrients they need to survive. This also means fleas and ticks can spread harmful diseases and put everyone at risk. If you’ve already established these disease-transmitting species are making themselves comfortable in your home, it’s time to call in the professionals to take care of them. There’s no time to wait!
At this point you’re probably thinking, ”I should have called Rowland Pest Management sooner!” Don’t worry! We’re available to assist you with these invaders when you need us most.
Regardless of the type of insect you need us to eliminate, we can help! Call us at (407) 456-8336 to schedule your appointment today.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are ever unsatisfied with your service you can easily reach us and we will make it right! We just want to make sure you are happy and that you are PEST FREE!
Safe For Kids & Pets
The safety of your family is our main concern. The processes and products that are used during your service are the same that we use at our homes around our kids and pets!
You can call, text, or email us and speak to a REAL PERSON! We all know how frustrating it can be to call for help only to be greeted by a robot!
Our licensed technicians pay more attention providing a direct approach when treating your issues.